Welcome to Yeah I made it. While we greatly enjoy the content we provide on this site, we have to make a few statements to protect ourself, the blog, and our brand.
That being said here’s some specifics
Affiliate Links and Sponsored Content
- One method by which we pay to keep the lights on around here is through the usage of affiliate links – these are links to specific products or services which have a tracking code on them that tell the seller we sent you to them. From this, we earn a small commission on the sales made from you taking our recommendation. These products or services do not cost you any extra, and we only recommend items which we have personally tried and love – a point of fact, we will also recommend items even if we can’t get an affiliate commission for them.
- On occasion, a post may be sponsored by another Brand and we receive payment for the post and any associated social media promotion. These posts will always be identified as sponsored, but rest assured that we will only promote brands which we would be proud to work with and use in our own lives (no crazy weight loss scams or the like here!)
Medical or Dietary Recommendations
- We are not doctors (neither MD nor PhD .. yet) and our comments should not be construed in any way, shape or form as medical advice. Please follow the advice of your physician and talk to them about anything intriguing you find on my site. In other words, if you choose to do anything we write about it’s on your own head. Nothing on this site is intended to do harm to anyone.
- This includes recipes that are labeled “gluten-free” or “dairy-free” or anything along those lines. If you have food sensitivities, it is your responsibility to ensure that the food you create from our recipes fits your own dietary needs. We are not an expert in these fields and nothing we post should be considered medical advice.
Accuracy of Information
- We may not be right all the time – and reserve the right to be wrong without penalty. Please let me know if you disagree with something we have posted on the site, and we will do my best to learn more and post corrections if necessary – but know that science is a constantly changing field and the things we write about could be completely overturned by new research after they are written. Not to mention we may just completely miss the boat on my interpretation or thought process at times. We’re human.
- Any links that we provide, or are provided in the comments section, are intended to be to the correct site, but accidents happen. If a URL is linking somewhere that you think it shouldn’t be, please let us know so that we can correct it immediately – but also realize that web address can change all the time, and we have no control over that. Bottom line – don’t sue us if an NSFW link comes up instead of a souffle recipe on some other website or something along those lines!
Anti-Discriminatory and Release of Liability
- Any content contained on this blog is the opinion of the author and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual – nor any mythical creatures (i.e. unicorns, Big Foot) or alternative universes.
- You are choosing to read our blog and if you find anything we say offensive then just don’t read it nor hold us libel.
- We are also NOT responsible for, nor will be held liable for anything someone says in the comments section, nor any laws that they may break both in the US and abroad through their comments’ content, implication, or intent.
- If you do decide to pursue the foolish course of bringing legal action against us, trust us when we say there’s not much to gain. It’s not worth it bro.
- All content on this site is the opinion and personal views of the authors (or our guest bloggers) and is in no way associated, affiliated, or attributable to our employer, our institutions of work, our church, Facebook, Twitter, or any other organization or business which we might be associated with.
- We reserve the right to delete or edit any comments for any reason, and will absolutely delete your comment (or fail to approve it) for the following reasons:
- it’s offensive or contains excessive profanity (yup that’s subjective.. deal with it)
- it contains links to sites that we don’t feel are in line with our brand
- trolling (here’s the Urban Dictionary definition if you are unsure)
- You are welcome (nay, encouraged) to share links to our content on social media or your own site.
- Please do not share the content of our recipes or tutorials on your own blog – you may post a photo with a link and credit to our blog in the caption along with a description of the finished product, or include us in a roundup with a description, but sharing our entire recipe or tutorial is copyright infringement (and can negatively affect our search traffic – no bueno!)
If you have any questions or concerns about these policies, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via our Contact page.