Welcome to my blog, the Elements of Summer. While I greatly enjoy the content I provide on this site, I have to make a few statements so that the more zealous members of the population do not attempt to take my quite meager graduate student salary from me because they have taken my advice or comments at face value and without input from a medical professional.
That being said
- I am not a doctor (neither MD nor PhD .. yet) and my comments should not be construed in any way, shape or form as medical advice. Please follow the advice of your physician and talk to them about anything intriguing you find on my site. In other words, if you choose to do anything I write about its on your own head because I told you not to. Nothing on this site is intended to do harm to anyone.
- I may not be right all the time – and reserve the right to be wrong without penalty. Please let me know if you disagree with something I have posted on the site, and I will do my best to learn more and post corrections if necessary – but know that science is a constantly changing field and the things I write about could be completely overturned by new research after I write them. Not to mention I may just completely miss the boat on my interpretation or thought process at times. I’m human.
- Any links that I provide, or are provided in the comments section, are intended to be to the right site, but accidents happen. If a URL is linking somewhere that you think it shouldn’t be, please let me know so that I can correct it immediately – but also realize that web address can change all the time, and I have no control over that.
- Any content contained on this blog is the opinion of the author and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual – nor any mythical creatures (i.e. unicorns, Big Foot) or alternative universes. You are choosing to read my blog and if you find anything I say offensive then just dont read it and don’t hold me libel. I am also NOT responsible for, nor will be held liable for anything someone says in the comments section, nor any laws that they may break both in the US and abroad through their comments’ content, implication, or intent. If you do decide to pursue the foolish course of bringing legal action against me, you will not be able to get any more out of me than the equivalent of one year of hosting fees for the blog ($3.95×12) which is less than the attorney fees you would be paying. It’s not worth it bro.
- All content on this site is the opinion and personal views of the author (me or my guest bloggers) and is in no way associated, affiliated, or attributable to my employer, my institution, my husband, my church, facebook, twitter, or any other organization or business which I might be associated with.
- COPYRIGHT – if you would like to use any of the material from this site, please obtain permission from me in advance OR appropriately link back to the original source material on your own site. Using my material without permission or appropriate credit (via link) will be construed as a violation of copyright and I WILL FIND YOU.
Alright guys, basically this can be summed up as its all my opinion and personal views, and mine alone, not medical advice, dont steal my stuff and please don’t sue me.